Thursday, July 20, 2023

Kelly And HIV Scare Posts (07 20 2023)

Post 01:

Tell me the truth... Did Kelly intend to give me the HIV scare? Did she metaphorically rape me?


Post 02:

Stop giving my hints and tell me the truth right to my face. Kelly INTENDED to do it to me.


Post 03:

Fucking admit the truth. Enough with this deception.


Post 04:

They're admitting it without officially admitting it. TELL ME. Why did Kelly do it to me?


Post 05:

Stop keeping it secret and admit it.


Post 06:

I'm going to be so fucking angry when Kelly tells me what I know is true. Stop lying, keeping it secret, and tell me.


Post 07:

Now I'm going to feel damaged for the rest of my life and will have to reveal to all future partners how I took PrEP. I going to HATE KELLY.


Post 08:

Kelly intended to never tell me, keeping it secret, until it got so fucking bad, and I couldn't even walk without checking behind myself a million times for "hypodermic needles." Got extremely OCD and geomorphic. She took a vulnerable mental patient and intentionally tortured me.


Post 09:

Kelly was my only friend. The only one I trusted. She gaslit me into having an HIV scare. She's the monster behind a mask.


Post 10:

If I find out Kelly was lying and it was premeditated - I'll feel betrayed and will be crushed. I'll be so depressed and won't know what to do because I love her. But she's the one who intentionally gave me the most traumatic experience of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment