Thursday, August 31, 2023

Some Posts (08 31 2023)

Post 01:

It's getting better. After hard times, there's usually a rainbow I guess.


Post 02:

Sometimes a little love, friendship, can make all the difference. After suffering it'll be good to have a friend and have a good cry. Ya know? I think feeling loved after feeling unloved will be bittersweet.


Post 03:

I think my parents are going on vacation for a week. I'll be HOME ALONE. It's like the start of some Macaulay Culkin movie... Except I'm 36-years-old. Some bandits who like me for my social media photos will show up this week... And I'll defeat them like they're the Wet Bandits.


Post 04:

People used to play the Deftones song Change to taunt the traumas I lived through. Don't worry, I've probably changed for the better... Mostly. Keep on fighting. Now I'm a badass. Better than I ever was. I'm Mr. Suave, not like Syd Barrett with eyes like black holes in the sky.


Post 05:

I'll admit I have lost my innocence. There's a naivety to me that will never return... And there's a beauty to youth. However, to act like I'm a lobotomy man who is so traumatized by my life that I can't function is bullshit. I'm charming, hilarious, handsome, and intelligent.


Post 06:

Frankly, the people who are playing Deftones - Change about me have probably changed in many ways for the worse as well. Just because I had a lot of psychiatric hospitalizations and traumatic experiences doesn't mean everything beautiful about me has gone away forever.


Post 07:

To the homeless people out there, if you want a delicious meal, just go to a restaurant after a busy Saturday and dig through the dumpster out back. People will order a gigantic rib platter, eat one rib, then throw it away. You can probably get delicious meals from the dumpsters.


No comments:

Post a Comment