Thursday, April 16, 2020

Some Posts (04 16 2020)

Post 01:
I'm 32 years old but since I have a severe mental illness, I'm dependent on my parents for survival. I expect them to comfort me and satisfy my frustrations. When they don't, I blame them. I blame them for my inadequacies and failure. I need to get a life and stop being obsessed.


Post 02:
A friend is trying to explain to me they won't put me in movies just because I'm talented and make sensational videos. I might "sing" well but I need background and training. I must learn the industry. I won't be magically plucked for superstardom. I don't know everything already.


Post 03:
I'm passionate about acting and comedy, and I'm waiting to be plucked from anonymity for movies from internet. That's unrealistic and delusional. I need to take the first step and that's enroll in acting classes. Stop crying. No one will spoon feed me. Learn acting and comedy.


Post 04:
I have no experience in acting and it's arrogant to think I can become a leader right away. It takes years of hard work and dedication. It's a pipe dream to think I'll be in the biggest film ever just because I make interesting social media posts. Get a grasp on reality.


Post 05:
My doctor said to stop with stream-of-consciousness social media posts and videos and try to get published in the journal PSYCHOSIS. I have good starting points. Work hard for success.

The same is true for acting. I say I'm going to do it, then never do. Life is passing me by.


Post 06:
I often become afraid people are going to nefariously try and sabotage me based on past internet mistakes. I cry why did no one help me. My doctor said he, my parents, and friends are helping me. But no one can magically fix my situation. I am responsible for my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment