Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Some Posts (04 29 2020)

Post 01:
The Coronavirus and social isolation is horrible for my mental health. I'm alone in my head ALL DAY LONG. Unfortunately there's no end in sight. This is A NIGHTMARE!  


Post 02:
I'm trying so hard with my art. I'm getting myself in "amazing fighting shape." I'm seeing the results but getting none of the attention. It's very frustrating. Someday I'll go viral. It's inevitable at this point. I'm THAT GOOD!  


Post 03:
Even slight success from my art would satisfy at this point. Enough money that I'm independent from my parents and self-sufficient. I have a feeling I'm going to be extremely successful all at once. They'll be no transition, it'll be instantaneous, like winning the "lottery."


Post 04:
I was told you can't love somebody else until you love yourself. I hate to admit it but maybe they're right. I'm incapable of truly loving anyone at the moment. I'm too self-centered. Hopefully, I recover, become happy, and have the capacity to love other people.


Post 05:
I lost my entire life up until this point to mental illness. 32 YEARS! Hopefully, better days are coming in the future. The Coronavirus has proven life is unpredictable but I'm optimistic... and in the end, we die. Life sucks! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment