Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Ex-Girlfriend Posts (10 11 2023)

What it actually was, I was trying with my ex-girlfriends, I didn't actually love them in a madly in love kind of way. I do like/love some of them and consider them friends. It's like the Pearl Jam song Better Man. I truly loved Kelly, though. It's too bad that it ended that way


Everyone wanted to force me into having feelings I simply didn't have. I'm sorry I wasted your time. It wasn't to be malicious. I had nothing better going on. And after the breakup, I proceeded to sit in solitude for years. Believe me, knowing you was better than that.


I did like some of my ex-girlfriends, even loved AS A FRIEND. We weren't compatible as romantic partners and lovers. We just didn't want to accept it back then.


You wanted me to be madly in love with you and were angry that I wasn't. Sorry that I couldn't be. I don't know why I can't fake feelings I don't have. They knew it too. I wasn't extending the relationship to be a jerk, afterwards it was back to solitude for me.


What you meant to say - I wanted Andrew to love me like I loved him. I'm angry he didn't. I'm actually a really nice guy and you owe me an apology for slandering my character.


We were like college kids playing, being supported by our parents. It was kind of like a first relationship for me. Not an adult, forever relationship. More like an intro into dating. Most people in their late 20s do that at 18 years old. I missed out because I was bullied.


I actually like you. Would get coffee if you wanted to. I consider you a friend. A good friend too. I just don't think marriage and starting a family together was in our future.


I think the confusing part was I didn't dislike you, in fact I liked and even loved you, but I couldn't fake being madly in love because I just wasn't.


I can't explain it, I think the first time I met Kelly sparks were flying and she said to somebody "I think I just met my new best friend" and I felt the same way. 


When it came to you, I liked you. But I didn't have that intense, magical eye contact, sparks flying kind of thing


People were pressuring me to be madly in love with you. You wanted to portray me as a monster because I wasn't madly in love with you. The truth is I'm a very honest guy who can't fake feelings that he doesn't have. But I'm actually a really good guy. We just weren't compatible.


I think for a while they were villainizing me then when I got legitimately hurt... They all felt horrible because they know I'm not a bad guy and didn't deserve for that to happen to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment