Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Some Posts (10 24 2023)

Despite what my mother and father might say, I am in complete isolation. Nobody interacts with me. Nobody's loving me.


There needed to be an intervention over a decade ago at the very least. However, it's my responsibility to end the wait for Godot to save me. Because my parents will just watch me pour my life down the drain and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it.


Did my parents need to do more? Yes. At 36 years old, it's my responsibility to take action and live life. At this moment, my chains are internal, not maternal. Stop blaming them for why I cannot progress my life.


Frankly, when I discover the truth, although psychopathic monsters are responsible for it happening... It'll be the beginning of the end for me too obviously. It's just going to be one big massive train wreck and it's because they bullied me sadistically and inhumanely.


Realistically if my childhood bully purchased my old levittown house, he's a f****** moron. How did he expect it to end well for him? Was he hoping to be like a James Bond villain?


It's really bad the hidden reality they're keeping from me. However, just play the violin and make them look like monsters. Don't get angry. Don't play their game. Nobody empathizes with a rage-filled lunatic... But they empathize with a victim of sadistic and inhumane bullying.


I suspect my childhood bully has reintroduced himself under a new name 20 years later. I hang out with him weekly. He's my only friend at the moment. Sorry dude, I'll be like Deadpool when I learn the truth. I wouldn't have given you the time of day. I won't have mercy on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment