Sunday, November 8, 2020

"Delusional" Conspiracy

The following I'm told is delusional. But it gives great insight into mental illness. So I'm going to post it:


My mother and father tortured me as a child and are conspiring to sabotage my whole life. I have my theories why, but I'm not going to discuss that in this post.


As an adult, my mother is a sadistic puppet master, who kept me on a leash like a dog - depriving me of friendships, girlfriends, and money. They've been gaslighting me, controlling my narrative, keeping a dependent manchild.


Now she's letting me out of the cage. I don't know how to function outside of my prison cell. I'm screaming like a lunatic and don't look credible.


They wear the loving suburban parent mask. Pretend to be concerned. But it's phony. Behind the mask, they're the devil. They get sadistic pleasure from my meltdown. 


They've been preparing for this my whole life saving doctors notes, school records, photographs. They are creating this elaborate lie. They'll blame my genetics. The truth is they intentionally injured my mind. My mental illness is a result of traumatic life experiences.


I have the illusion of security. I feel protected. The reality is, I have no savings in the bank. My mom controls my money and will torture me from the grave. She statistically sabotaged my entire life. 


My stepdad is an innocent pawn in their sick game.


I don't need my mom to function. By blaming her I'm pouring my life down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment