Monday, November 30, 2020

Some Posts (11 30 2020)

Post 01:

I’m full of pain, rage, frustration, and pent up energy. I DESERVE to be a Hollywood superstar already. I’m 33 years old and I’m a GOLDMINE. I’m told a “realistic” job would solve a lot of my problems. I’d feel less alone and have money. I feel ready to EXPLODE. I HATE MY LIFE!

Post 02:

I honestly don't care what I say or do on the internet, it's absurd I haven't gone viral yet. How much more sensational and attention-grabbing do I need to get? I'm so in your face. I'm screaming my pain for crying out loud. Somebody acknowledge me NOW!

Post 03:

I feel alone. My cries are falling on deaf ears. I want friends, but I'm very socially challenged. Basically, I'm in so much pain. I can't take the pain I'm in. I HATE MY LIFE SO MUCH!

Post 04:

I blame my mom, say it's her fault. Doctors tell me it was getting bullied in my childhood. What I feel is INTENSE pain, I want socialization, friendships, I'm at my wit's end. I just can't take this pain anymore. MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN TORTUROUS HELL! I'm ready to EXPLODE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment