Tuesday, February 25, 2020

About Friday and My Mom


My Mom secretly e-mailed my doctor about the events that occurred on Friday that resulted in me scraping her car with my key. My doctor replied to her, Cced me since he doesn’t want conversations behind my back, so I got to see her e-mail in the conversation history.


Her portrayal of the event is so extreme that it's absurd. She acts like I’m an out-of-control, mentally ill, lunatic with Schizoaffective disorder, and she’s a completely innocent victim.


I can't imagine how she could honestly believe that. She has to be lying.


Although she'll never take responsibility (and may even believe she's completely innocent?), she was being verbally and mentally abusive, trying to provoke and incite me. You could make the argument she even got physical with me by throwing the bag and slamming the door.


Me flying into a rage and keying her car was completely wrong. There's no excuse for it. But it was a direct result of her intense abuse. She isn't a complete victim.


I don’t know how much it takes to fix a scrape – but it sounds like she’s exaggerating the price.


Now my thoughts start to escalate: Why is she lying? Is there going to be a court case where I put my parents in jail for their extreme abuse? Is a rockstar my REAL biological father? Is my mom trying to create an alibi and false narrative about me? This is raw emotion over-taking me, and fantasy getting out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment