Saturday, February 8, 2020

Satan Nightmare

I don't know if believing in God is a delusion or not.


But a few nights ago while sleeping, I had a powerful dream - but it was also very real and could feel it. It was half dream / half religious experience.


I was dreaming about wild sex, being unfaithful, having experiences with lots of women. Then all of a sudden I felt intense evil charging me. I could feel air on my neck. I woke up from the nightmare. IT WAS REAL.


I believe this was Satan tempting me to give in to women, and maybe use upcoming power to be a bully. Like Bill Clinton / Monica Lewinsky or Donald Trump / Stormy Daniels.


I'm afraid I gave into Satan during my dream.


As I lay awake in bed, I felt God protecting and warning me. Telling me I haven't... Yet. God was saying it's a sin, be faithful, and go to church.


I have no doubt God and Satan were both trying to talk to me.


Thankfully, I woke up and feel like I'm with God again.


I'm afraid Satan will try and do something soon.


OR - is this a nightmare and God isn't real?

No comments:

Post a Comment