Friday, February 21, 2020

Superhero Movie - The Villain


I just brainstormed some ideas for the Superhero movie - The Villain:
In a Taylor Swift social media post (when she signed with Universal Records), she was dressed like an eccentric artist, holding a cat, surrounded by music executives in suits. She looked like a James Bond supervillain, but only more comedic like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers. An eccentric man-child, surrounded by her peons, signing the important document to rule the world.


Actually, if you think about it, it's a bit like Donald Trump too. An eccentric manchild, who is in control of an evil corporation, then controls the world.


I heard Mark Zuckerberg (the Facebook guy) makes staff blow-dry his armpits before interviews because he sweats profusely.


"Dry my armpits" sounds like something a comic book supervillain would say. Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal's Mysterio say "iron my cape" to the peons working for him in Spider-Man: Far From Home? And "iron my cape" is a significantly better thing to say than "dry my armpits".

No comments:

Post a Comment