Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Love

I often believe there's a secret admirer. They've been watching me, protecting me, are my guardian angel. When the time is right, they'll wave the magic wand - I'll be a rockstar. I'll live happily ever after with my soulmate woman. Others are involved too, and we're going to form a mental health "rock band."


Aside from recent friends I've met, the sad truth is no one cared about my existence. I was wasting my life sad and alone. My delusions boil down to longing for love. I felt unloved for so long, I'm crying out for friendship and love.


Stop daydreaming people love me. I have friends now, the situation isn't a relationship, but we love each other. It's REAL FRIENDSHIP, not a daydream. My life is what it is. Take life at face value. 


There's going to be no fairy tale ending where a woman says: "I know how much you've suffered, Andrew. But your true love is here now. You're rich, famous, the sun is now starting to shine." It's not magical, but somebody loves me - a TRUE friend.


I'm told love and friendship will be more effective at curing my mental illness than any medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment