Sunday, October 18, 2020

Syd Barrett (Probably Delusional)

Everybody tells me the following is delusional, but I'm going to post it anyway because it gives great insight into mental illness.


____

There's no denying I was severely bullied in middle and high school. Developed a severe mental illness. Lost a lot of time socially isolated.


When I get overtaken with emotion I think my mom and dad intentionally sabotaged my life. They're sadistic puppet masters who wanted to break me. She tortured me by telling me I'm a worthless loser. Depriving me of power and control. Depriving me of friendships, girlfriends, money, making me a dependent man-child.


When I had a nervous breakdown, they pretended to be loving parents. But they're wearing a mask. Behind it, they're the devil.


I suspect the reason: Syd Barrett is my biological father. Basically, Syd Barrett's "Pink Floyd image" was fake. He had Schizophrenia but wasn't a damaged mind. He's really an arrogant man.  


He returned to Pink Floyd with a vengeance and was the main lyricist behind Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, and The Wall. This was in secret because he couldn't handle the fame and spotlight, he was being protected.


Think about it, losing time, blurring fantasy and reality, getting bullied in school, overbearing mother, getting sick - it's SYD BARRETT.


My parents met Syd Barrett. When my mom tried telling him he had a son (me), they didn't validate it or believe her because it would ruin the Pink Floyd story.


As a result, my mother and father tortured me. My entire life has been a lie and a sadistic game.


____

This is probably delusional. It's blurring fantasy and reality - daydreams becoming real.

No comments:

Post a Comment