Monday, October 5, 2020

Ready To EXPLODE!

My parents got divorced as I was entering middle school, that's also when I became very anxious, then started to get bullied at school. Yes, the kids were sadistic monsters. But is it partially because of my stepdad moving in at home? He's a control freak. I felt like I was walking on eggshells, too scared to function. Or, is that delusional?



My mom definitely coddled me, protected me, I have separation anxiety from her.


I'm 33 years old. Lost my childhood, my twenties, and the beginning of my thirties to mental illness. I feel numb and traumatized, ready to EXPLODE!


At doctor's appointments, when friends come over the house - they all say your parents seem so nice. It might not be an act, but they're on their best behavior. Behind closed doors, they can be insufferable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment