Thursday, February 17, 2022

My Dentist Was Arrested

My mother told me my dentist, who I only went to once about a year ago, was arrested for weapons charges and might face serious jail time. He's older and his freedom and life as he knows it might be over.


It's very scary and I wish she never told me because it triggered contamination fears. Do you think I'm at risk for having used him? Do you think he'd intentionally infect me with HIV?

She says it's nothing to worry about. I guess she's right. What would his motivation be to murder me with HIV? 

Although when I used him my contamination fears were strong and I was questioning him about his cleanliness which clearly peeved him. Still, I was only there once. To him, I was just a random patient. Some members of our family use him. He had many customers. 

My mother feels bad for him. He's not a sadistic monster.

Still, when people have nothing to lose, are desperate, and they know their life is over they're capable of anything. 




No comments:

Post a Comment