Friday, February 25, 2022

Some Posts (02/24/2022 - 02/25/2022)

February 24, 2022:

Post 01:

Russia is invading the Ukraine. Is World War 3 likely? Or will Russia stop? We're screwed in NY if there's nuclear war. Do you think they'll be nuclear war? This is horrible news.

Post 02:

All drama aside, is World War 3 about to begin? I'm afraid war is coming and it's going to be ugly. I hope it doesn't turn nuclear and become the end of the world. This is starting to get very scary.

Post 03:

My mom said: "Honey Putin is a control freak and wants power not to end world.  Money and power he isn t suicidal...hes a narcissist......so let it go enjoy and work on your life. Get out get busy.  News is drama too so try and not watch at nite it winds us up.  Ok honey"


February 25, 2022:

Post 01:

For the past several days, weeks, maybe even months, I was having difficulty breathing when I sat on my couch, smelled something intense, it was causing headaches. I was afraid it was a developing brain tumor. Turns out there was scented trash bags in recycle bin in front of me.

Post 02:

I moved my recycle bin with scented trash bags into the bathroom so it doesn't cause headaches and difficulty breathing anymore. In the future, I think it might be wise to get the UNSCENTED trash bags because I was being tortured and didn't know what the problem was.

Post 03:

My mother is never happy to talk with me. She treats me like an extreme disappointment, a burden, without love. The problem isn't me. I want a loving relationship. She's simply never happy. It feels like she's depriving me of love intentionally to torture me.

Post 04:

Stop trying to get my mother to empathize with me. She's practically told me she's a narcissist who likes power and control. She'll never empathize with the pain, suffering, and hell I lived through. End the dependency. Make a life for myself. My chains are internal, not maternal.

Post 05:

I feel like my mother intentionally and sadistically tortured me. She may have even been trying to kill me while pretending she wasn't through neglect. I'm fed up with the hostile dependency. I want revenge. Don't seek "war." That's what she wants. She's already miserable.

Post 06:

The sad realization I'm coming to is my mother is wearing a mask. She doesn't truly love me or have my best intentions in mind. Behind her mask, she's like the devil and was getting sadistic pleasure from my suffering.

Post 07:

My mother's loving mother facade is becoming obvious to me now. She's really a sadistic monster behind the mask. Still, around her, she continues to have the power since I'm dependent. I am passive, silent, and have to obey, and listen to her gaslighting me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment