Saturday, February 12, 2022

Some Posts (02/09/2022 - 02/12/2022)

February 9, 2022:

Post 01:

Somebody asked: who should play me in a movie about my life?

I would like to play myself. Though, I don't look 20-years-old anymore.

The person would need to have suffered tremendously. They can't have lived the good life. They need to have experienced trauma to understand it.


February 10, 2022:

Post 01:

A lot of people are afraid of illness and dying, especially if they did high-risk things for a long time. Although sadly sometimes worst-case scenarios can be true. This is why it's important to get checkups at doctors. The simplest answer is usually the right one.

Post 02:

Though Dr. Evil and Austin Powers haven't been relevant in twenty years... And I just talked about them recently in a video. The fact they're making Dr. Evil Superbowl ads is most likely a coincidence. He's a popular character. It is most likely unrelated to me.

Post 03:

Sometimes fantasy starts to get out of control - that I'm going to be rich and famous, more famous than John Lennon.

I like to imagine more people are watching me than I think. All evidence is I get 10 or so views. And the people viewing me probably aren't Mike Myers.

Post 04:

The most likely answer as to why they're making Dr. Evil Superbowl ads... Maybe they're preparing to make a sequel. Testing the waters. Seeing what the reaction is. If everybody reacts positively maybe they'll make Austin Powers 4. My YouTube video didn't cause this ad to happen.

Post 05:

Talking from personal experience, when you suffer for many years, go through hell, live a dark and depressing existence it makes you appreciate good times more. Experiencing extremely bad days made my good days feel like I'm experiencing paradise. It's going to only get better.

Post 06:

There are artists who are really bad people, some have committed disgusting crimes, some are in jail. It's undeniable they're evil. But their artwork is so good. Do you separate the art from the artist? Does his personal life ruin his genius masterpieces?

Post 07:

If somebody's a bad man but he created amazing artwork... Can you still support it after what he did in his personal life?

A masterpiece pop song is fun, but can you still like it if he does something in real life proving he's the evilest of evil? Separate art from the artist?


February 11, 2022:

Post 01:

At the gym, as a sketchy looking man was walking by me, something stung my eye. I'm afraid the fan blew his sweat into my eye. I'm having contamination fears. I'll never have a life or family. Stop blowing it out of proportion. Most likely it was my sweat from my forehead. Relax!

Post 02:

At the gym tonight I had to touch the cleaning spray immediately after somebody else touched it. I read HIV is like a fish out of water, it doesn't live outside the body. But his sweat touched my hand immediately. HIV doesn't live in sweat. No risk. Right?

Post 03:

When I entered my apartment tonight, I stepped on a pebble that was on my floor with my sock and it pushed into my foot. I'm afraid it broke the skin and cause contamination. Let It go. HIV outside the body is like a fish out of water. There is no risk here. Just clean the floor.

Post 04:

A lot of my fans are cool, but also there's a lot of haters who want to see me fail and it's terrible. I've suffered beyond belief, success is coming, and they're envious of my rags to riches transformation so they criticize me about things that are untrue.


February 12, 2022:

Post 01:

I accidentally cut myself shaving around my lip area. Then a little bit later I brushed my teeth. Toothpaste and dirty hands got into my open cut. I was at the gym less than an hour before, although I showered and washed my hands. I'm afraid of contamination. I'm fine. Let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment