Friday, March 25, 2022

IMPORTANT: Thyroid

 My psychopharmacologist prescribed me Levothyroxine (Synthroid) 75 mg for my Thyroid, which I stopped taking earlier this year (2022).

Levothyroxine (Synthroid)  was initially prescribed circa 2013 (I believe), then finally stopped taking it in 2022.

He said the reason I started taking it was because Lithium affects the Thyroid. Even after the Lithium was stopped in 2020 (I believe), I still took the Levothyroxine 75 mg.

Although my bloodwork in September 2021 was in a normal range.

Since stopping the Levothyroxine (Synthroid), I feel like I have a lump in my throat, my adam's apple/thyroid hurts, I have a hard time swallowing.

I googled thyroid cancer, I have "Swelling in the neck, pain in the front of the neck, sometimes going up to the ears, Hoarseness or other voice changes that do not go away."

I'm trying not to worry, but literally every single sign of thyroid cancer I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment