Thursday, March 17, 2022

Some Posts (03 17 2022)

Post 01:

Although my psychiatrist will likely tell me I'm delusional, I feel as though I have secret admirers and friends out there who are watching me on the sly. I even have a soulmate dream girlfriend and when the time is right she'll arrive. It'll be a truly magical moment.

Post 02:

I daydream I have friends out there. Soon we'll all be movie stars together - in an epic sitcom like Seinfeld.

So stop torturing me. My suffering is not funny anymore. Come save me now.

These are is delusional daydreams! The sad truth is I'm wasting my life in a fantasyland.

Post 03:

I have no friends, girlfriend, or life. I've been solitary for months. Interacting with practically nobody. I have less than 2,000 dollars in the bank. I'm a disabled adult-child at 34-years-old. My social isolation couldn't be worse.

Post 04:

I want to meet friends but I feel so defective and damaged. I don't relate to anybody or anything. When I'm in public I have extreme self-consciousness and feel like everybody is looking at me critically. I feel like a mentally ill freak. I just want to stay in my fantasyland.

Post 05:

The frustration and stress in my brain are so bad that I get these sharp pinching pains. It's not natural to be deprived of socialization for this long. To suffer for my whole life. I'm certain I'm developing brain cancer or an aneurysm if I haven't developed it already.

Post 06:

I need socialization as soon as possible because the frustration headaches are unbearable. There's no light at the end of the tunnel. I don't see socialization happening anytime soon. I want a girlfriend and I feel like such a freak who can't get one.

Post 07:

I guess they're opportunities to socialize if I really push myself and try. I should date anybody who is interested. Beggars can't be choosers. Even a date with a woman I'm not interested in is a day out of the house.

Post 08:

I've been washing my hands too much. They're raw, chapped, irritated, like open cuts. I really need to stop washing them as much and start moisturizing. I'm afraid I'm working out with open cuts on my hands. I'm going to kiss it up to God and not worry about contamination.

No comments:

Post a Comment