Friday, March 4, 2022

Some Posts (03 04 2022)

Post 01:

I saw a meme mocking the celebrities singing John Lennon's Imagine during COVID-19, joking we need them to save us. Remember that horrible video? It feels like they're intentionally mocking us. How are they that tone deaf? It might just be plain stupidity and there is no malice.

Post 02:

Sometimes I think everybody in the world is smart. How can they not see the problems with the video they made? Maybe they're morons and I'm giving them too much credit.

Post 03:

Somebody said to me "Hell is real." It would be nice if hell was real because they're some very sadistic and evil people in the world who need to get what they deserve for being monsters... But what evidence is there to support the fantasy besides strong internal conviction?

Post 04:

Unfortunately, most likely death is like a computer power off. It's over. Darkness.

Post 05:

Cancer is terrible and often leads to an unpleasant death. Because of my high-risk past, I'm afraid I already have cancer or am going to get it very soon. I really think time is running out for me. I'm dying. Remind myself this is hypochondria. There's no evidence of this.

Post 06:

I get a strong internal conviction that I have cancer. My life is over. I'm dying. And it'll be diagnosed very soon. This is not true. There is no evidence of it. I'm healthy. I'm going to have a happy future. Good days are coming.

Watch at my next PCP doctor's appointment...

Post 07:

Is World War 3 really about to begin? Is Russia going to start launching nuclear missiles? Is New York at risk? I'm afraid the answer to all these questions is "Yes" and the world is about to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment