Monday, March 28, 2022

Some Posts (03/21/2022 - 03/28/2022)

March 21, 2022:

Post 01:

I feel like I'm getting chubby. :P

I guess try and eat less and exercise more, if I care to get into skinny physical shape again. Then again, do I really have to look flawless? Who cares if I have a belly?


March 22, 2022:

Post 01:

When something traumatic happens a person can look at pictures from before the nightmare, then pictures from after their life changed. It's almost like the trauma is the end of an era, an end of innocence. Your life afterward will never be the same again. So you categorize photos

Post 02:

The first contamination fear that happened tonight at the gym, the employee who was using the mop rubbed it along the edge of my treadmill. It could have been careless. I hope he doesn't view my social media posts and was doing it intentionally to be a bully. Latter's not likely.

Post 03:

I have one last contamination fear for the night. My dad was sitting on my couch with his street clothes today. Then later that night, I popped gigantic acne on my face. It was oozing and bleeding. I touched the chair where my dad sat then I touched the open acne. Should I worry?


March 23, 2022:

Post 01:

When I was leaving the coffee shop this morning, I accidentally smashed my hand/knuckle against the wall by the exit door. I'm afraid I caused a cut on my hand. This is no contamination risk. Somebody would have to just break open their skin in the same exact spot. Improbable.

Post 02:

At the gym tonight, I used the restroom. Touched soap that lots of people touched. But I'm trying not to turn it into a catastrophe. For all intents and purposes, it was the contamination fears free workout today. Didn't really get anything too bad. I guess that's progress.


March 27, 2022:

Post 01:

I'm afraid the overloaded electrical outlets, combined with dust by my computer and under my refrigerator are a fire hazard. God forbid a fire happened, almost ALL OF MY ARTWORK is in here. It would all be lost. I'd be devastated if all my artwork was lost. I have to clean soon!

Post 02:

After the supermarket tomorrow, I'll dust and clean. The really big fire hazard culprit spots are by and behind the computer and under the refrigerator. That's what raises red flags in my eyes. Moving the refrigerator is going to be a little annoying.

Post 03:

Will Smith smacked Chris Rock for making a joke about his wife at the Oscars. I can't tell if it's real or not. Possibly them trying to get people talking. Publicity. Was it acting? Or did he actually slap him?

Post 04:

I've said it once and I'll say it again, my brain is in excruciating pain from the solitude, stress, and frustration. It feels like my brain is on fire. To extinguish the fire I NEED social interaction, ideally a relationship with a girlfriend. I'm afraid stress will kill me.

Post 05:

People don't realize how bad my headaches are. They're excruciating. I'm imagining there's a soulmate secret admirer who is about to arrive. I'm letting her know the solitude and stress is going to kill me, hoping to make her arrive faster. But there's no secret admirer watching.

Post 06:

I want to scream: soulmate secret admirer stop watching me suffer, arrive, end my suffering, moisten my mind by socializing with me.

It's a harsh truth to accept, but nobody is interested in me. Nobody is watching me. Nobody is about to arrive. I need to live in the real world.


March 28, 2022:

Post 01:

When watching entertainment that blurs the line between fantasy and reality it's often hard to tell what's scripted and what's real. Sometimes they do things that appear real, but it's actually an attempt to get people talking. Was Will Smith smacking Chris Rock fake?

No comments:

Post a Comment