Friday, March 11, 2022

Some Posts (03/06/2022 - 03/11/2022)

March 6, 2022:

Post 01:

My dad's phone number keeps sending me things to download that he's not sending. Very strange. Maybe it's Vladimir Putin and Russia trying to steal the big bucks from my bank account. Lol. Seriously, not sure what we should do. I don't even know how to scan my phone for viruses.


March 7, 2022:

Post 01:

Fun fact: "The Terrible War March" was written back in 2008. It's one of my first "songs." It has always been me mocking "Hands Held High" and Linkin Park's views on war.

Post 02:

Somebody said how they don't want to watch The Batman because they read, probably on some conservative blog, it's too WOKE. There's an "evil white male privilege" part. Mainstream Hollywood is WOKE. That's every movie. I'll enjoy it even if there's 5 minutes of liberal propaganda.


March 11, 2022:

Post 01:

I read, though it could be clickbait, Paul Dano said his Brian Wilson character that he played in Love and Mercy was an influence on The Riddler in The Batman.

Post 02:

I'm guessing it's only a slight influence, though. Obviously, The Riddler is craziest of crazy and much more over-the-top... But you can really see a little bit of Brian Wilson in the character if you really look for it.

Post 03:

I'm daydreaming after Pet Sounds and Smile, Brian Wilson turned to a life of crime. While everybody thought he was wasting his life, hiding from the world, in his bedroom fantasyland. He actually became The Riddler, began terrorizing Gotham City and The Batman.

Post 04:

My psychiatrist asked my thoughts on The Batman.

It's a sensational movie. It doesn't make academic points about mental health or society. It tells a narrative in an over-the-top way.

If he wants a movie he can play in college psychiatry lectures - The Batman isn't for him.

Post 05:

If you like sensationalistic entertainment, the craziest of crazy characters, dark and depraved cities you'll probably like The Batman. It's not an academic or grounded in reality novel like "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" by, Joanne Greenberg. Batman's a superhero movie.

Post 06:

The Batman is a very long movie. It's near 3 hours. It's hard sitting through a movie that long. I started to lose interest and wanted it to end. Though, the movie wasn't bad. I had a good time. It was a day out of the house. A change from the ordinary routine.

Post 07:

Yesterday, I canceled my early morning psychiatry appointment for today. I told him: it's because I saw The Batman. It was long. The day slipped away. I went to the gym very late. I didn't want to set my alarm to wake up early. I'd rather mute my phone and wake up naturally. Lol.

Post 08:

When I'm in public and feel extreme self-conscientiousness, I’m afraid to look at my reflection in a mirror because I see what other people see. I assume other people are looking at me like I’m crazy. What they actually think probably isn't as bad or critical as what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment