Friday, March 13, 2020

Consulting A Lawyer?

My dad is very disappointing. He can be a bully and often triggers delusions and bad mental health. I talk to him every day for a few minutes over the phone.


I usually see my dad once a week for a walk and lunch. Sometimes we do photos and videos.


I asked my dad if I could photograph him wearing the crown I got from New York City, for artistic reasons. As if to say, "I'm the king!" So when I go viral, they'll be some iconic photos.


He said, "I'll have to consult about that."


My imagination began to run wild. Who is he consulting? I began to fear a lawyer. Maybe he's not my "buddy" after all. Maybe my dad's doing something nefarious, something criminal. Maybe Syd Barrett is my biological father.


At lunch a few weeks ago, he said how Disney and Marvel push their Hulk usage right up to the line, but never cross it (so Universal can't sue). He said their lawyers probably say, "I wouldn't advise doing that. But if you were to, do this."


Then I start to think maybe he consults with a lawyer before taking action with me on camera/video.


Is this Schizoaffective Disorder? Paranoia and delusions?

No comments:

Post a Comment