Sunday, March 22, 2020

Some Posts (03 22 2020)

Post 01:
Entertainment (pop music, pro wrestling, movies, playtime), are great when society is functioning. But when we can't get food or toilet paper from the supermarket (the essential necessities) and I'm concerned for my survival, I certainly won't be a Belieber (a pop music fan).



Post 02:
Some people blame my mental illness on genetics, maybe it's partially to blame (genetically susceptible). But there's no denying bullying and my environment affected me, resulting in social isolation and delusions (fantasy-land). If you had my life, you'd be this way too.



Post 03:
My mom said I do great photography and to send the media my pictures because this is an unprecedented time, these photos will go down in history.

It's very hard to get an iconic photo in this day and age. Everyone has a smartphone. You need to think outside the box to go viral.



Post 04:
People occasionally ask me if I'm a photographer when they see me carrying around my camera, tripod, and microphone (at the park for example). I guess technically. However, my area of expertise is performance art, acting, and comedy IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.


Post 05:
It's really disgusting PRESIDENT Donald Trump is calling the Coronavirus the "Chinese Virus." He's trying to be shocking and controversial. While he's instigating hate - people can't get food, some are dying. He's such a man-child. America please elect an adult in 2020.


Post 06:
It's like we're living under a Totalitarian government since the Coronavirus began. Everyone's housebound, suspicious of each other at the supermarket afraid for safety. At least it's better than war. Regardless, I hope things go back to normal soon. This is HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment