Friday, March 6, 2020

Underestimated Me (Spider-Man)

Norman Osborn, a genius mad scientist, and the father of Harry Osborn, says to Peter Parker (Harry's High School friend): "Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself." Norman understates his status and talent because he's talking to a child. He probably imagines Peter will never amount to anything significant. Little does he know, Peter's about to become Spider-Man - the person who defeats his evil scheme.


My point is so many teachers, doctors, professionals, underestimated me because I'm "low functioning", with a severe mental illness. They never imagined I'd be a comic GENIUS with epic social media accounts. But seriously, when I inevitably go viral and become a rockstar, Norman Osborn will regret underestimating me.

No comments:

Post a Comment