Saturday, March 28, 2020

Some Posts (03 28 2020)

Post 01:
The social isolation is so bad because I just daydream ALL DAY LONG, then I start to get peeved that I have become this Michael Jackson-like man-child. It's so gross. IT'S NOT FUNNY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. I need to be an adult. Somebody help!


Post 02:
I'm scared that I'm dependent on my parents and I hear people their age are... ya know. I'm UNPREPARED! 

This is absolutely ridiculous. I need to take control. I don't want to be Michael Jackson (Peter Pan). That's so gross. I'd rather be like Freddie Mercury (super-charged).


Post 03:
Our movie is a love story while a tragedy is going on - like the movie Titanic.

It'll be called Coronavirus. It starts out as an unusual love story, much of it is in an internet fantasy-land, then the pandemic happens.

Hopefully it doesn't end like the Titanic. Lol.


Post 04:
The movie Titanic was such a tearjerker. I cried like a baby when Jack died. I had an existential crisis about life. (Sadly, I'm not joking.. Hey, I was just a kid. Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment