Friday, March 20, 2020

Coronavirus

We often take life for granted. Then something like the Coronavirus can happen and mess up everything.


Non-essential businesses will be closed starting Sunday. Imagine working at a supermarket during this time. That's gotta be madness and hell. But at least they have job security.


When things were going well, I had dreams of being an entertainer - actor or comedian. Now I'm worried can we get food and toilet paper from the supermarket. It's funny how life can change in a matter of days.


It's fun to watch pop superstars and professional wrestlers dance around and entertain us. But now I see how pointless it truly is. During wartime and the Coronavirus, we become primitive, only the essentials are important. Hopefully, we can enjoy luxury and fun again ASAP!


___


Not to mention the social isolation/self quarantining is so bad for my mental health. I start to daydream, the daydreams become real, and I lose touch with reality. Then I enter a delusional fantasy-land.

No comments:

Post a Comment