Monday, March 23, 2020

Some Posts (03 23 2020)

Post 01:
I have a suspicion when the time is right I'll be changing my name to "Andrew Reuter" (my mom's maiden name). Unfortunately, that handle is taken on Twitter. I wish I knew this years ago.

Maybe I could be The REAL Andrew Reuter OR Andrew Reuter 13. Lol.


Post 02:
The Coronavirus is like a nightmare we can't wake up from. It almost doesn't seem real. I want to enjoy life again. I want things to go back to normal ASAP. Maybe I'm being Pollyanna optimistic, but I'm assuming they will.


Post 03:
Comedy and silliness is so much fun. It's great for mental health too. I think that's how I stay "sane."


Post 04:
Since the Coronavirus began, I've been very socially isolated. As a result, I've been daydreaming and fantasizing, they become real. Then I get lost in a delusional fantasy-land. At least now I have some friends I can talk to through text. I need to keep a firm grip on reality.


Post 05:
I have a friend who's a rule-bender like me. That's why we like each other. We're like Pink Floyd, only cooler. Hahahaha.


Post 06:
Entertainment is great when society is functioning. But if you can't get food or toilet paper from the supermarkets (the essential necessities), you won't care about pop superstars or pro athletes. With that said, hopefully things go back to normal soon. Coronavirus is horrible.


Post 07:
Imagine being sick from this pandemic virus, having no job, no money, and being unable to get food from the supermarket under a totalitarian-like govt. Something tells me you won't be thinking about an intelligent and pretentious concept album written by Roger Waters (Pink Floyd)


Post 08:
Some people are saying, pray to God about the Coronavirus. Although I do believe in God, I'm more of a believer in fact and science. I feel humanity has to fix things. Imagining they'll be divine magic is absurd to me. But positive thinking and remaining optimistic can be helpful.


Post 09:
I heard the song Mean by, Taylor Swift for the first time, it seems she got bullied in her childhood. I didn't realize it until last night.

I tell myself she understands my plight, and she's like me. Realistically, she's probably more like Justin Beiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment