Thursday, March 26, 2020

Some Posts (03 26 2020)

Post 01:
I'm very frustrated and angry because I put so much hard work into my fantasy-land. I should be making money. I have years, a neverending rabbit hole worth of material. Much of it is extraordinarily good. Unfortunately, very few people are aware of it. How do I increase exposure?


Post 02:
The Coronavirus social isolation and self-quarantining are so frustrating. I want to scream and cry. I haven't talked to anyone face-to-face in days. I need to just relax, let it go, remain positive. They're people who've been through worse. Hopefully, things get better soon.


Post 03:
I'm trying so hard with my art, which some call a "fantasy-land", to escape this social isolation and dependency on my parents. My goal is to go viral and make an enormous amount of money, but it's just not happening, no matter how hard I try. Maybe I'm delusional about my art.


Post 04:
The Coronavirus nightmare is just beginning, and my mental health is already starting to deteriorate from social isolation. What should I do? All I've been doing is walking around the neighborhood, making videos, posting on social media, texting and calling friends/parents.


Post 05:
Because of the Coronavirus, I'll be insanely bored for months, socially isolated, in a very small apartment-like area. There's no way I'm not going to go insane and become completely lost in fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment