Thursday, April 8, 2021

I Need To Get Away From Mommy

It's horrible being a 33-year-old disabled adult child. I’m trying to stay humble and not sound “grandiose”, but I’m an artistic goldmine. A Comedy GENIUS! I try saying it in a calm voice but nobody listens, so I'LL SCREAM IT UNTIL I VIRALLY EXPLODE ON SOCIAL MEDIA! 

My mom doesn't literally call me a "worthless loser", but when she gets in her moods she treats me like I'm the bane of her existence. She's extremely critical, certainly not encouraging me in my art. She acts like I need to be a disabled adult child, incapable of achieving anything more.

Throughout my life, I've been deprived of friendships - the most frustrating being minimal sex with women. I want to have a sexual awakening but can't while I'm living with mommy.

I'm in chains. I want somebody to liberate me from this bondage. It’s filling me with RAGE. Somebody validate me. I should be a millionaire superstar. I am so good. And mommy isn't letting me fly. 

People tell me to get away from my controlling mommy and live with my dad - that'll never happen. So I'll SCREAM, AND SCREAM, AND SCREAM on social media. Can't a friend, family, doctor, anybody save me from this hell? The frustrating thing is I have SO MUCH POTENTIAL, have so much going for me. My doctor tells me my chains are internal, not maternal - I don't agree, I'm being stifled by an overbearing mother. It's hostile dependency.

I HATE MY LIFE SO MUCH THAT I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS. I'm told my internet posts are a fantasyland and are not my ticket to superstardom.

No comments:

Post a Comment