Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Why Not?

Right now I'm fine. I know this post will probably get my account suspended, but... if there's no God and my Hollywood pipe dream is delusional. Then when one more major trauma happens (like my mother's death) then why the hell not. My life will be torturous and not worth living.

They say suicide is never an answer to enormous pain. But I'm nearing a crisis, my life is ready to explode, and I'm pretending everything is fine. I could be homeless if don't take action. I JUST WANT TO SCREAM OUT MY PAIN, HORROR, AND FRUSTRATION. I NEED HELP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Mentioning suicide was a cry for help. I'm in pain, frustrated, and scared about my future. I need in-person socialization because I'm isolated and to be busy. Also, financial independence couldn't hurt.

All these posts will do will lead to the men in white coats coming to take me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment