Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Some Posts (04 14 2021)

Post 01:

I'm a disabled adult child with no money saved.

In some recent photographs, I was holding many hundred dollar bills. Somebody asked me how did I make that money.

Joke answer? Or a serious answer? The serious answer is stimulus check. But I can think of many comedic answers. Lol.


Post 02:

My parents have the power and control in this household and that includes technology. They're completely out-of-touch. There are problems with our internet - it's very slow. They're know-it-alls, blame the weather, work in the neighborhood. They have no idea what talking about.


Post 03:

While saying the years of suffering I went through gave me "brain cancer" is like a metaphor. It feels true, but there's no proof besides headaches. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it is true. I'm certain the years of extreme frustration damaged my brain in some capacity.


Post 04: 

As days go by, I have no desire to be a part of the real world anymore. I don't fit ANYWHERE. I feel like a defective freak. I have extreme self-consciousness. So I'll isolate myself forever living in a delusional daydream world. It's too late to rescue me. I want to be alone.


Post 05:

I've wasted so much time. I'm angry at "friends" and family who let this happen. I'll isolate myself for the rest of my life, wallowing in self-pity, feeling pain and suffering forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment