Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Reddit Post Seeking Friends

I made a post on Reddit seeking a friend. I'm sort of joking because I'm not expecting to meet anyone, so I tell an absurd, over-the-top story about myself... but I'm sort of serious because if I do meet someone it'd be awesome. 

Here's what I wrote:

"I'm a 33-year-old disabled adult child who is looking to date his "Harley Quinn." Growing up, I was severely bullied, so I have no social skills (had minimal socialization throughout my life).

Then I developed a severe mental illness. I wasted a lot of time solitary. I'm financially dependent on my parents, live at home. I began living in a daydream world (delusions).

With that said, I'm an absolute badass rockstar. It's only a matter of time before I'm a millionaire, possibly even a billionaire. I'm looking to meet a woman who is attractive, petite, intelligent, and a little crazy but has a heart of gold (like me). My "Harley Quinn." Ideally, someone who lives close to Nassau County, Long Island, New York. I'm interested in something long-term. I'm an EPIC artist, comedian, actor, and like to perform.

Was the previous paragraph delusional? Lol.

I'm very interested in friends and socialization because most days I'm alone ALL DAY LONG, in my head.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment