Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My Mothers Bank Account That I'll Have Access To

This month I had over 3,000 dollars in my checking account.

My mother doesn't want me saving more than 2,000 dollars in assets because then I'd lose SNAP (foodstamps) and Medicaid.

She's been telling me to withdraw 1,000 dollars from my account (which I did), then she created a bank account for me with my $1,000 in it. I think it's a savings account. She was very vague. 

She says I'm a beneficiary, meaning my name is sort of on the account. But the card is in her name. It's under her account. The money is technically not mine. She's going to give me the card and pin number. Is that a crime? I'll be withdrawing and depositing money from her account. She said it was okay. 

I need to remind myself she loves me, is trying to protect me, and not trying to frame me for a crime. That's delusional. The truth is losing SNAP and Medicaid would be foolish. There's no nefarious conspiracy going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment