Friday, April 23, 2021

My Mothers Bank Account ("Savings Card")

Because I saved over 2,000 dollars in assets, had over 3,000 dollars in the bank, my mother told me to remove it. She opened an account under her name (with my money). A savings account "credit card". She was very vague. Didn't tell me what it was. Left me clueless. SUPPOSEDLY I'm the beneficiary.

I have the card, the pin number, but HER NAME is on the card - technically it's her money now. She tells me to use it. It's ok. Save money in there, withdraw, there's nothing to worry about. I'm afraid by using my mother's "savings card" I'm being tricked into committing a crime. I wanted to save money under MY NAME. Or don't worry? My mom loves me. She isn't trying to harm me?

I have the card now. I can use it. But I'm afraid to. What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment