Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Some Posts (06 03 2022 - 06 07 2022)

June 3, 2022:

Post 01:

I'm getting "delusions", or maybe paranoia, my father started another family. I have half-siblings who I don't even know exist. All my problems are from getting tortured by my parents and they were gaslighting me. I'm getting angry. Relax! There's no evidence I have half-siblings.


June 7, 2022:

Post 01:

I have come to a realization, sometimes my mother plays mind games with me. She'll do things intentionally to get me to react. Then she'll gaslight me, accuse me of being "delusional" (which I'm not) and needing more medication. She knows exactly what she's doing. It's abuse.

Post 02:

I'm tired of the gaslighting. My parents refuse to take any responsibility for any wrongdoing they ever do. Everything is always my fault. It's always my mental illness. Even when they're abusive and I'm passive and did nothing wrong. I learned to internalize and say nothing.

Post 03:

If I don't want to live with abusive parents who gaslight me, then it's my responsibility to get independent. Make money so I can afford to live on my own. Unfortunately, I'm powerless here and need to listen to the rules of the house owners, even if they are abusive to me.

Post 04:

Growing up, I had no friends, was always alone in my head, began living in a delusional daydreamland. As a result, my mother got control of my money and adult responsibilities. Stop pretending everything is fine and playing like I'm a child. This could end with homelessness!

Post 05:

Yes, I accept I'm severely mentally ill, but I don't think the mega regimen of psychiatric medications was necessary. I was being mentally abused by my mother, she was pressuring me into taking psychiatric medications, gaslighting me, controlling my narrative in front of doctors.

Post 06:

I'm reluctant to say "my mother was torturing me" because of her years of gaslighting. It made me think I'm "delusional." She was abusive and knew exactly what she was doing. To important people, she painted an erroneous picture of me as this low-functioning, psychotic, lunatic.

Post 07:

Just accept my mother's abuse. There's going to be no supreme court case. I can't do anything about it. So while I'm still dependent on her financially, follow her rules. Work towards getting independent so I stop getting abused by unempathic MONSTERS. Make myself successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment