Saturday, June 11, 2022

Some Posts (06 10 2022 - 06 11 2022)

June 10, 2022:

Post 01:

I struggle from severe mental health challenges which should be obvious from my posts. I was bullied in my childhood, was isolated, then went crazy in my college years. I'm in my mid thirties and have recovered a lot, but trying to start a life.

Post 02:

It's sad something so tragic happened to such a nice guy, but it happened. Don't cry. Come back with determination.


June 11, 2022:

Post 01:

I take Invega (an antipsychotic) which elevates prolactin levels. My psychopharmacologist prescribed an overdose of Cabergoline for the adverse side effects of my psychiatric medications.

Post 02:

To be perfectly honest, the Fountain House is full of low functioning mentally ill people, many who have violent pasts, and many are homeless. It's practically a homeless shelter. I'd rather take a class - where I could meet a cute woman. Not be at FH, the drooling mentally ill.

Post 03:

I'm told by my psychiatrist, although by going into New York City I'm afraid of getting assaulted by a criminal, the likelihood of that is unlikely and almost every time I go I have a great time. By sitting in solitude, my mental health is getting assaulted and I'm going crazy.

Post 04:

I'm a brilliant artist and performer. If you want to grow, surround yourself with other brilliant artists and performers. I'd rather be around high functioning people at a University, not twiddle my thumbs in mental health recovery groups around people with scary pasts.

Post 05:

People say the likelihood you're going to get assaulted in mental health recovery groups is low. But if you gather many severely mentally ill people, in one location, many of them are homeless and have nothing to lose. In my opinion, the likelihood of an incident is greater.

Post 06:

I desperately need friends and a life. I've been in a solitary Fantasyland with no life. I'm looking for somebody who has struggled, but also someone who has a good heart and we can recover together. We have good intentions for one another, love each other, not a sadistic bully.

Post 07:

I need to remember I'm loved. Yes, I'm traumatized and am stuck in flight or fight mode, but the chaos at home is "unintentional" according to doctors. It's not torture. I was being pressured into taking a mega regimen of psychiatric medications to HELP ME, not kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment