Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Some Posts (06 29 2022)

Post 01:

About a pro wrestler jumping off of a cage.

I realize there's crash pads under there. But I'm imagining myself jumping off, having to hit the target. I'd be terrified. I'd be afraid I'd miss and hurt myself. So even though it is "safe" - it would scare the daylights out of me. So you got to give him some credit.

Post 02:

For those who don't know, I took Isentress and Truvada in January 2020. I stepped on some debris in New York City and started catastrophizing it was a hypodermic needle (which it wasn't). It was actually craziness on my part. I shouldn't have taken it to begin with. I'm fine!

Post 03:

I should've probably kept that I took Isentress and Truvada for a month (Jan 2020) to myself because that could scare potential women away. Though, I'm fine and healthy. Some people thank me for sharing it and they don't feel as alone. I'm glad it's been helpful in some way.

Post 04:

Many people are afraid of contracting HIV, but I hear cancer and COVID are much more likely to contract. Could all the psychiatric medications I took, the Isentress and Truvada (in Jan 2020), cause cancer? Cancer is worse than HIV. In 2022 people with HIV are living normal lives.

Post 05:

We're all gonna die. Every single one of us. Hopefully, we get to live long, happy, healthy lives, and we don't die from something tragic. From a rock and roll point of view, dying when you're young and handsome, you're remembered that way. Personally, I hope to reach old age.

Post 06:

I was taking many psychiatric medications for so many years. I'm still on Invega. But I want to come off everything and be completely natural.

Sometimes I think meds can even make you more depressed.

Sometimes I think I was doing worse on tons of medications.

Post 07:

My mother and the psychopharmacologist have a narrative where they believe the medications were doing good. But I don't think they were doing anything for me. Maybe they were even making me sick.

Post 08:

I know my mother is a little scarred from how I behaved in 2011. But I've come a long way in my mental health recovery. I don't need the medications anymore.

Post 09:

You can experience happiness even if you have severe mental health challenges.

After my psychiatric hospitalizations, I thought happiness was over for me. But I later discovered many of my best days were actually ahead of me.

Post 10:

I was experiencing throbbing depression for so long. Happiness didn't happen instantaneously. You might not even be realizing the change to happiness is happening. But you might look back and say I'm happier now than I was in 2010 (before my psychiatric hospitalizations).

Post 11:

When I tell people My diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder, there's a stigma and it might sound "scary." But I'm the sweetest guy ever. I'm a lot of fun and a pleasure to be around.

My social media posts appear "crazy", but in real life, I'm a kind and gentle guy.

Post 12:

When I chat with women on internet dating websites, I want to ask: what are you looking for from me? Do you just like that I'm a handsome 34-year-old man? Because I'm disabled, have no money, and am living at my parent's house daydreaming I'm about to become a movie star.

Post 13:

Unless a woman shares the delusion with me, that my social media posts are going to transform me into a rich and famous movie star, why would anybody want to date me? I'm disabled, delusional, have no future, and investing all my time and energy into a social media pipe dream.

Post 14:

My social media daydream land is a house of cards. When my mom stops enabling this fantasyland, and it will happen sooner or later because she's elderly, I'll be screwed. I'm not rich. I have no money. I can't afford this house. I could even wind up homeless. Start to panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment