Friday, June 24, 2022

Some Posts (06 20 2022 - 06 24 2022)

June 20, 2022:

Post 01:

Just to let everyone know, I'm getting an endoscopy Thursday (and a colonoscopy too). But I'm afraid something is wrong with my stomach. Getting bad acid reflux, heartburn, stomach pain, poor appetite. So I'm getting it checked out. Please say a prayer for me because I'm worried.


June 21, 2022:

Post 01:

So you're saying the "Where Are You, Christmas?" joke isn't funny? It's funny to me.

Post 02:

Make my jokes now because I have a bad feeling that when Thursday comes this will turn dark when I get my endoscopy and colonoscopy. I'm afraid something is seriously wrong. So say a prayer for me, please. Hopefully, my life isn't coming to an end.


June 23, 2022:

Post 01:

I just want to let you know they didn't notice any stomach cancers or peptic ulcers, she said I might have something but it's not life-threatening. Basically, for all intents and purposes, My endoscopy and colonoscopy went well. Just relax, and back to normal in 24 hours.


June 24, 2022:

Post 01:

This is like a Joker origin story. A mother wanted an abortion, but couldn't get one because of Roe vs Wade being abolished. So as a result, she tortures her child throughout his childhood and gives him a miserable life. In 20 years, that baby is gonna be a Batman villain.

Post 02:

I have it bad. Being dependent on elderly parents at 34-years-old isn't exactly living the dream. But I'm told it could be much worse. At least I'm not homeless. But my mother is enabling me to live in a house of cards. I have no money and when she goes away I could be homeless.

Post 03:

If it was up to me, I'd come off all my psychiatric medications and stop seeing my psychofarmochologist.  I want to recover from Schizoaffective disorder without the use of meds. It's my mother who is pressuring me into taking them and seeing the doctor. I want to stop everything.

Post 04:

I'm living the same day over, and over again. My life is like a broken record. Most of my life has been solitude, pain, and suffering. Nobody can save me besides me, not my mother, not a girlfriend. I need to get control and become independent. I must stop acting like a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment