Thursday, June 9, 2022

Some Posts (06 07 2022 - 06 09 2022)

June 7, 2022:

Post 01:

I'm kind of intense even on "lazy" days. A lazy day for me might be a high stress day for someone else. I feel like I can never truly relax. Maybe I'm stuck in flight or fight? Or maybe I'm just high energy?

Post 02:

Sometimes it's good to have high energy. You can accomplish superhuman feats. However, you definitely need to have days where you relax and enjoy life too. My whole life is all work and no play. I'm long overdue for some fun.

Post 03:

It's been a while since I tried relaxing. Maybe I should try meditation or reading. Something soothing and calming, not something where my mind and thoughts are racing.


June 8, 2022:

Post 01:

Although the MRI and MRA the neurologist sent me for came back normal. I'm having issues with my memory and cognitive functioning. I'm scared I'm developing dementia. Could it be from the years of taking prescription psychiatric medications? I need socialize and stimulate my mind.


June 9, 2022:

Post 01:

I'm actually a little scared something is wrong with my stomach that's causing the acid reflux because that's what the Gastrologist said might be possible. I do have all the signs of stomach cancer. Try not to worry. Get an endoscopy. No matter what happens - I can handle it.

Post 02:

At my Gastrology appointment, I was basically describing all the signs of a problem with the stomach without realizing it. Pain in my abdominal region, poor appetite, acid reflux, heartburn, difficulty swallowing... And she thought the endoscopy was necessary.

Post 03:

I was taking an overdose of Cabergoline for about ten years, 2 mg weekly. Recently, I've been trying to reduce it and hope to come off it entirely, but according to the internet, it can cause lung damage. Often, I breath heavily like I'm running a marathon when I'm sitting still.

Post 04:

I recently discovered I have bicuspid aortic valve. Can Cabergoline can cause bicuspid aortic valve? I thought it was a birth defect according the the cardiologist.

Post 05:

Assuming the bicuspid aortic valve is a birth defect, I remember I went to a cardiologist during my running years, was never diagnosed with bicuspid aortic valve. I went a few times and was even hospitalized for heart problems. Weird. Could Cabergoline have caused it?

Post 06:

I see the best in the business at psychopharmacology. You need to trust your doctor - which I did... And ASSUME he wouldn't prescribe things to you that could kill you. Supposedly he's an expert who knows what he's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment