Saturday, June 18, 2022

Some Posts (06 14 2022 - 06 18 2022)

June 14, 2022:

Post 01:

A lot of people hate change, the real world, and adult responsibilities like working a 9 - 5 job as an accountant. They'd rather play like they're a child, like Peter Pan. But 40-year-old man-children like Michael Jackson are gross and pathetic to outside observers, not charming.


June 17, 2022:

Post 01:

I'm experiencing literally every symptom of stomach cancer. The internet said it could be "GERD, gastritis or peptic ulcers." Something treatable by medication. I'm almost certain this is going to be bad. it's from all the unnatural medications and nobody believes me or cares.

Post 02:

I could be sick and dying from stomach cancer. Time could be running out for me. They treat me like a burden and leave me unloved in solitude. The possible stomach cancer is from taking meds they pressured me into taking. All they do is yell at me. Whole life pain and suffering.

Post 03:

After eating a footlong Subway sandwich my stomach pain actually feels better. I wonder if it's a simple as needing to eat more and that will help the stomach pain and acid reflux. Well, I'm getting an endoscopy. We'll see if it's stomach cancer or not. Hopefully it simply ulcers.

Post 04:

I have scars along my neck that look like something sketchy or nefarious happened. I went to the dermatologist because I was afraid it was skin cancer. He told me it's scars from shaving. I must accidentally cut myself in that area when I shave repeatedly.

Post 05:

I'm a little worried that I have stomach cancer because I have bad acid reflux, heartburn, and stomach pain which is a sign of something being wrong with the stomach. I'm getting an endoscopy this week. We'll see what they say. Try not to castrophize the worst. Maybe it's ulcers.

Post 06:

I create so much content. A lot of the content is good. But it's impossible to watch it all. Maybe I should create a "best of" channel because some videos are 100% A+ videos, while others are only 70%. I want the perfect videos to be seen, not the ok ones, but they're buried.

Post 07:

I got my dad a Morbius shirt for Father's Day. His gift is a "It's Morbin' Time" photoshoot with me. Lol.

The movie is bad but the meme is funny. Gotta capitalize on it before it's too late.

It seems like Jared Leto and Sony are in on the joke now so it might stop being funny.

Post 08:

I'm not sure how long it'll take for the Morbius t-shirts to arrive. I got it from Hot Topic's website. Who knows who made the shirt? Where and what country is getting shipped from? Where in the world is our Morbius t-shirts? I estimate it'll arrive here sometime this year. Lol.

Post 09:

Life is tough. Some parents try their best, others don't, but in my mid-30s it's my responsibility to make a life for myself and not cry about a bad childhood.


June 18, 2022:

Post 01:

To people who are unheard by everyone in their life. You need to let your feelings out. No matter if it's therapy or artwork. Don't internalize. You don't have to publicize your life story on social media for everyone to read, but certainly don't keep it inside.

Post 02:

I'm afraid I have stomach cancer and it's from taking all those medications. Don't plan my funeral yet. Don't catastrophize my life is over and it was one big tragedy. Something is wrong with my stomach, but it could simply be peptic ulcers that can be treated with medication.

Post 03:

I've been daydreaming I'm dying of stomach cancer and they're people out there who will be devastated when I die. There's no medical evidence of this YET. But the harsh reality is people don't seem to care I exist. I feel unheard and unloved. If I died nobody would care.

No comments:

Post a Comment