Monday, June 20, 2022

Some Posts (06 20 2022)

June 19, 2022:

Post 01:

If I have stomach cancer, am sick and dying. I'm going to destroy this art project because the reason I died is their neglect. They killed me. I'm gonna make it so my art can't be promoted and no one can capitalize off my life. I'll metaphorically set fire to everything.


June 20, 2022:

Post 01:

Yes, my mother is a psychopath and narcissist. Yes, she was feeding me trash, forcing me to take meds, neglectful to my self-sabotage. Yes, she probably wants me to get cancer and die while creating the facade she loves me. That does mean she's poisoning my dinners to murder me.

Post 02:

If somebody stabs you or poisons your food, that's clear-cut murder. How about if somebody feeds you highly carcinogenic trash for years? Or if they're neglectful to your self-sabotage? How about if somebody wants you to get cancer and die, but is creating a facade they're not?

Post 03:

Since 2020, my mother hardly interacts with me anymore. She leaves me alone in my apartment, solitary, and lets me do whatever I want. She's willfully blind. Unfortunately, I'm a disabled adult child who is dependent on my mother at the moment because she controls my money.

Post 04:

The fact that I have no friends or money, have spent the past several months alone in my head, with hardly any human interaction, playing like a child with no adult responsibilities... This is not my mother holding me in solitary confinement. I'm free to do whatever I want.

Post 05:

Saying my mother was metaphorically trying to murder me by giving me cancer can't be PROVEN. If she poisoned my dinner with bleach - there's crystal clear evidence of MURDER. She's creating a facade she loves me. She can deny that was trying to kill me - BUT SHE WAS TRYING TO!


Photo:

Our House (06 20 2022)



No comments:

Post a Comment