Monday, July 26, 2021

Abusive Mom, Then Movie Star

Is my mom just mentally ill and doesn't realize she's abusive to me while I internalize (am passive)? Or is she INTENTIONALLY torturing me? Either way, stop depending on her and make myself successful. That's exactly what I'm doing with my social media posts. It's no delusion, pretty soon I'm going to be a badass iconic movie star. Instantaneous riches and fame. Rags to riches. People tell me it's delusions of grandeur. An unrealistic pipe dream. Well, I'm going to keep screaming, and screaming, and SCREAMING until my dreams become a reality. Am I trying to summon lighting to destroy the house (destruction)? I want to shame my mom for the YEARS of pain and suffering I lived through (whether I'm right or wrong, I blame her for it). Ultimately, I want to be a millionaire, maybe even a BILLIONAIRE, not to masochistically get crucified by the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment