Monday, July 12, 2021

Subway (Restaurant) Psychopath

I often worry about someone not liking me, then harming me. Tonight, I got a sandwich from Subway. The fast-food service worker didn't like me, I just got the vibe. While he was preparing my sandwich, I was making sure he washed his hands, put gloves on, etc. He did. He noticed I was obsessively analyzing him. Before he cut my sandwich, he took the knife to the back room. I heard the water go on. But I couldn't see him or the knife for a few moments. I'm afraid he intentionally contaminated my sandwich. I asked him what he did, he said, "I cleaned the knife." The likelihood you encounter a psychopath that wants to murder specifically you is possible, but very improbable. I ate the sandwich. I'm catastrophizing I now have HIV. I want to email Dr. Natural - like he can do anything. Maybe we'll check the security cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment