Monday, July 5, 2021

Not a farce, even though we play sensationalistic professional wrestling-like characters on social media

In relation to Joe Biden’s presidency, my mother called it “a farce.” I began to get predicate logic that it had a double meaning. A serious crime was committed – my parents sadistically tortured me throughout my childhood and life. Sadly, the sensationalistic professional wrestling-like characters we play on social media will turn this into “a farce” and ruin my credibility. But this is NO JOKE! I’ve experienced unimaginable pain and suffering, I’m NOT "BROKEN Matt Hardy", my parents are turning me into a buffoon to erase their crime. I start to get delusions Vince McMahon from the WWE is my biological father, I was just a pawn in my parent's sick game, and this is going to be like Batman and Gotham City, complete anarchy, and chaos when the truth comes out. This is fantasy, delusions, my mom is not a two-faced sadistic monster, my parents love me very much. 

The following is delusional:

Let's say my delusions are true, and my parents really are sadistic torturers and there's going to be a Supreme Court case. They'll try turning me into a sensationalistic professional wrestling-like character then they'll attack straw man.

No comments:

Post a Comment