Thursday, July 8, 2021

Daydream vs Real World

Post 01:

When you finish a class it's bittersweet. I've "graduated", met friends, had a great time - feels good. But I'll never see everybody again, at least not in the exact same way.

I can have more "classes" and fun experiences. I just have to put myself out there, in the real world.


Post 02:

I remember graduating high school feeling like I missed out on the fun years. I was bullied so I had no friends celebrate with me because I had none. I was angry, depressed, then proceeded to go insane. I've made tremendous recovery since then. It's time to end my solitude.


Post 03:

Believe it or not, around people I'm timid and shy. I'm an introvert. I have no social skills. I want friends, but don't know what to say or do - feel disconnected.

People who see me perform might assume I'm a dramatic raving lunatic. The truth is I don't talk very much.


Post 04:

I feel melancholy, maybe even sadness... There are social opportunities that I let pass me by while I was hiding within my head. It's not even a recent phenomenon. This is the story of my life. If I wasn't so darn passive there were opportunities I could've seized. It's too bad.


Post 05:

I'm in a shell, or a cocoon... I'll probably hatch and become a beautiful butterfly very soon, but the lost time is really sad. I wasted so much time isolated, pouring my life down the drain. 

Don't cry or get depressed, harden, and come back with a vengeance.


Post 06:

Who am I even talking to? Nobody interacts with me. Is this like a public digital diary (made just for me)? Am I sending an S.O.S. into the void? Do I think I'm talking to a secret admirer (and they're editing this into an epic movie screenplay)? Or a blend of all of the above?


Post 07:

After high school, I stopped living in the real world. I had a desire to socialize but had difficulties. So I started living in a daydream fantasyland. Daydreams won't protect me from reality. Also, I see how fun the real world can be. It's more fun than unreal imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment