Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Some Posts (07 07 2021)

Post 01:

I used to have a babyface, it lasted longer than most people I know, but now I look like I'm in my 30's. I still look good but am certainly no kid look-wise. I never got to utilize my boyish looks. I wasted time pouring my life down the drain. It really is too bad. Tragic story!


Post 02:

Time keeps ticking, and ticking, and ticking... pretty soon I'll be dead. It'll be like "before I was born." Nothingness. I won't get to see people appreciating my artwork. It just doesn't matter. I want to enjoy what's left of my life. I've suffered so much already.


Post 03:

Rich or poor, we're all going to die. As far as I know, people haven't figured out immortality yet. But I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and Bill Gates have discovered the secret for immortality but are withholding it out of fear of riots and revoloution.


Post 04:

Yes, I'm living in a fantasyland, within a house of cards that will crumble when my mother can no longer enable it. But there's something eerie about my life, I don't feel real. It's like I'm living in an alternate dimension. I'm disconnected from everybody else.


Post 05:

I'm feeling melancholy tonight. I'm not experiencing depression, but there's a sadness about the lost time, getting older, and my mortality.


Post 06:

I used to be a kid. I resisted growing up. Now I'm a sick 33-year-old Disabled Adult Child. It just doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Things that used to make me happy don't anymore. I don't care. The world no longer feels magical. I've become jaded. It's the same day every day.


Post 07:

When I was younger I daydreamed about being a comedian. At 33-years-old I tried stand-up comedy. It was successful, but I just don't care. During the performance, I was laughing, gave off happy energy. I was receiving compliments. Inside I felt dead, empty, and want to fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment