Sunday, July 11, 2021

Some Posts (07 11 2020)

Post 01:

I'm supposed to go into New York City today, but I might stay home. I forgot to take my meds last night so I only got 2 hours of sleep. I had my coffee, am dressed, showered, ready to go, but I'm thinking I should probably take a "sick day." I feel bad, but should take it easy.


Post 02:

If I want a brilliant, sexy, rockstar wife with a flat tummy, then I need to work hard to look badass too. Lately I've haven't been as motivated. If you want to be the greatest performer and artist who's ever lived then you gotta look the part.


Post 03:

I'm convinced I have a soulmate rockstar secret admirer. I'm deathly afraid I have HIV due to that overreaction and scare in January 2020. There's no reason to think that. I got tested in September (negative). The meds I took don't give you HIV, they prevent it from happening.


Post 04:

My fear of acquiring HIV boils down to fear of being unloved my whole life. I daydream there's a soulmate secret admirer, who's about to come, liberate me, and we'll live happily ever after. But then we'll discover I have HIV, the love story will end, and I'll be alone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment