Monday, July 12, 2021

Some Posts (07 12 2021)

Post 01:

If you're wondering, although I forgot to take my meds two nights ago (very rare) and only got two hours of sleep - friends convinced me to come into NYC - I did and had fun.

I passed out and slept for 12 hours when I got home. It was a fun, but tiring day. Back to normal now.


Post 02:

I can act like a victim and try to pretend otherwise. But the truth is I like getting my picture taken. My dad liked taking pictures of me, I liked modeling in them, and I loved the attention. But when I'm with friends and always want my picture taken - they don't understand.


Post 03:

It looks like I'll be going to Montauk with my mental health "rock band." I want them to bring the camera, and we can have a bathing suit photo shoot on the beach. We'd look like a fit, "Beach Boys" rock band, or I go solo if uncomfortable. They don't want to bring the camera.


Post 04:

Hollywood, if you're looking for the next big reality TV show - hire me. I'll be a million times better than the Kardashians. I'll make my life appear like a sensational circus and farce because I'm a badass performer who blurs fantasy and reality. It'll appear completely "real."


Post 05:

There's no question: I rock and roll and shine... but do I really want to be a sensational Michael Jackson-like man-child who's entire life is one big entertainment circus? Or do I want to be taken seriously and help people. Yes, I like performing but I don't want to be a joke.


Post 06:

When I inevitably go viral and become a "rockstar" I hope the media doesn't turn me into a buffoon, craziest crazy cartoon character because I'm a real person, with real feelings, who's suffered tremendously. I'm not "Borat" or "Beavis and Butthead."


Post 07:

If you have a sick and twisted sense of humor a character assassination by the media followed by a crucifixion could be pretty comical. Anyone who empathizes with me would realize that's the last thing I need. I struggle with my mental health and don't need to be sensationalized.


Post 08:

I'm a 33-year-old dependent adult child with less than 2,000 dollars in assets... I think my ticket to freedom is screaming on social media, an S.O.S., a cry for help. Most people say it will get me crucified by the media, not lead to Hollywood superstardom. What do they know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment