Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Bun Bun Posts (01 04 2023)

Post 01:

Bun Bun really slept with Elon Musk before meeting me...


She's been watching me. Orchestrating so much positive stuff without me knowing.


She's trying to make it right...


But she was having fun with Elon Musk while I was in a solitary fantasyland dependent on my parents.


Post 02:

I think a woman I'm *possibly dating* is Ariana Grande undercover... (From my art group). She's pretending to be low-functioning, dependent on parents, and a different person. But I suspect it's actually the pop superstar


But ultimately I'll wind up with Bun Bun.


Post 03:

Bun Bun secretly has a lot of money and supermodel good looks.


There's no one better for me than her. But I don't like she knew Elon Musk while I had no money in solitude. I can't expect the world not to turn because I was wasting my life.


Will I accept it? Probably.


Post 04:

Assuming the woman from the art group is not Ariana Grande and Bun Bun has moved on, which is the reality I should accept quite frankly. I'm having fun with somebody new. We had a great day together. Maybe it'll develop into a relationship. Take it slowly. So far, so good.


Post 05:

I hate that Bun Bun slept with Elon Musk while I was wasting my life with no money. She's spoon feeding me success without letting me know. Plus Elon Musk was last year's person on the year. He's not a homeless drug addict. Actually, I'd feel unthreatened by that. I'm envious.


Post 06:

I can reject Bun Bun. I have the freedom to. I don't have get Elon Musk's sloppy seconds. However, she's the best and we both know it. She was having fun while I was a disabled INCEL. The issue is very shades of grey. She's trying to make it right for me. It still stings for me.


Post 07:

Even if it wasn't Bun Bun who was involved with Elon Musk and they're misleading me with the hints. I'm her first and only partner. Somebody I've interacted with was. If that's true, I don't care. I feel attached to Bun Bun. If it's true would feel lied to and betrayed by her.


No comments:

Post a Comment